26 November 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is so much fun for me.  I love the cooking and the chaos!  This year we had our "Florida Family", The Bests over.  A couple of years ago we found out that Scott and Michelle Best are the 5th cousins.  Since most of their family is in Utah and our closest family is in Gainsville (4 1/2 hours north) it is nice to have some "family" close!  Now for the pictures of the awesome food!!!!!

 
Homemade rolls, broiled green beans, homemade cranberry sauce, turkey,
sweet potato casserole & deviled eggs

  
I love this cutting board.  My hubby and brother-in-law made this for my birthday one year - beautiful!
(And you thought I was going to say something about that gorgeous bird!)

These are the Best kids - get it!  Seriously we love you guys!

1 comments:

Meesha said...

We love you too! =)